Well, folks, tonight was a huge night in the life of the Milillo Fam!
As of tonight, Steve is ORDAINED!!!!!!
I must admit that I teared up during Steve's ordination service when I looked around and saw rows of our family and friends that came from all over to support us, pray for us, encourage us, and celebrate with us tonight! We had people from all different areas of our ministry over the years come and love on us tonight. Steve is infectious. His love and devotion to God and his family is absolutely amazing and I was such a proud wife to get to sit there and hear other people describe just how amazing Steve and his calling is. Wow!!!!
The Steve Milillo "Dream Team"
All of our friends and family that were able to make it tonight! Wow!!!!
(pretend you see John and Jamie Anderson...they celebrated with us yesterday! Haha they were there in spirit with us!)
(pretend you see John and Jamie Anderson...they celebrated with us yesterday! Haha they were there in spirit with us!)
Alright, my friends, it's time for this wife-of-an-ordained-pastor to get some sleep! :)
We love you all and are so very excited at what God continues to do in our family's life!
Micah 6:8,
Molly



No comments:
Post a Comment