Saturday, July 17, 2010

oops...

Just a quick update...

In case you are one of the people who has been trying to call or text me in the past two days, let me explain my absence...

Yesterday morning, Malachi managed to somehow knock my cell phone into my cup of coffee literally as I was lifting my cup up to take a sip...????? I have NO idea how it happened but it was all in slow motion and I just couldn't react quick enough. DANG IT!!! But as the picture frame Steve got me for Mother's Day reminds me...The best things in life aren't things. :)

Thankfully we have the replacement insurance on it and a new one will come Monday. Unfortunately, until then I am black-ed out from communication! It really unsettles me because Malachi and I will be coming into Katy Sunday night for my 24-week ob/gyn appointment Monday morning. This should be interesting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment