Tuesday, July 20, 2010

root canal?! REALLY?!

So I finally got into a dentist to get my painful tooth looked at...DANG DANG DANG!!! Of course, my luck would have it that not only do I need a crown, but I need a whole root canal first! AHHHHH! It's not the pain I'm worried about (although it KILLS my jaw to keep it open like that for an extended period of time)...it's the money! Yes I have dental insurance still through Cy-Fair but it only covers certain percentages of procedures. The grand total that I have to pay for the whole root canal, build up, anchors, and crown is $980!!! AHHHH!!!! It's scheduled for Monday morning (we had to do it quickly so it doesn't turn into an abcess) but we owe HALF the money that morning! CRINGE!!! The other half is due when my crown comes in. Dang it!!!!

In Steve's word, "Brush your teeth!" (Nice sympathy, huh?) Well, FYI...not only do I brush twice a day and floss regularly, I just have crappy weak teeth. :(
So now we have to pray for it to rain Benjamins at our house...Lord, You are the Provider for our every need. Make a way for this treatment and payment!

cringing,
molly

1 comment:

  1. have you guys taken dave ramsey's financial peace university?? IT'S AMAZING! i'd definitely recommend it - totalllllly eliminates all money worries thanks to an emergency fund! :)

    ReplyDelete