Sunday, August 8, 2010

cankles, here we come!

Just a quick update...

This was the week of family visitors! :)  Dana, Ryan, and Drew decided to come play on Thursday and my parents got to spend Friday-Saturday with us! Yay! It is ALWAYS nice and relaxing to see familiar faces!

I have been hit with the realization of IN TWO AND A HALF MONTHS I WILL HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! Not a bad realization...just a BIG motivator to get stuff done! (Zeek's room is still the default pink color the former tenant painted it). We are getting to go to Virginia with Pete and Lorie and their girls (the head honcho's of One Mission) and meet the board for the organization. We are driving the 24+ hours so pray hard for our sanity (and my back!)!!!! We will be leaving in a week and can't wait to get to relax a little!!! Steve certainly deserves a vacation...and we deserve some VERY needed family time!

As I think of more updates, I will try to post them! Gotta go chase a naked child running around the house...

-Molly

1 comment:

  1. Girl I just love you. Amen amen amen to all you said. I miss you lots and I'm so greatful for our friendship and how we can just pick right back up where we left off even if it's been years. You're a precious woman and an amazing mom and wife. Love you oh so much and so honored to call you friend!

    ReplyDelete